If you are looking for a honeymoon destination or just some alone time with your partner, these romantic cabins will blow you off your feet! Welcome to the best-of-the-best cabins in Utah!
Our friends recommended a trip through Utah to my boyfriend and me. That’s why we spent weeks traveling and exploring the state this summer while staying at the most romantic and cozy log cabins with hot tubs. We sourced the internet for quality reviews, consulted rental agencies, and asked the locals to find the best and most romantic cabins with hot tubs available.
Our trip took us all over Utah to amazing locations, from the North’s towering mountain views, national parks, and ski resorts to vast deserts and rock formations in southern Utah. We found amazing cabin rentals conveniently located near outdoor adventures, scenic views, and high-end cabin features to make your trip luxurious and comfortable.
We carefully narrowed our selection to the best five Utah cabins keeping in mind everyone’s budget, interests, and needs ensuring you will have a wonderful stay no matter which vacation rental you choose.
Our article evaluates each property’s location, view, amenities, host interaction, and other facilities adding to the overall stay. Based on our stay and experience, we provide all the key information to help you make a quick and easy decision without fail.
So pick your favorite romantic cabin in Utah now! Let’s scroll and book!
Source: Vrbo.com, Serene A-Frame Tiny Home in the Aspens w/Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower
What Will I Learn? show
The Cottage (Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins) – Best Luxury Amenities near Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park
Source: Booking.com, Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins, Mountain views
My boyfriend and I loved the charming cottage at Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins, which comfortably sleeps two guests. The farm and country setting with gorgeous views of mountains and gardens were relaxing and the ideal location for multiple-day trips to explore Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park. We even took a trip to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, a little an hour from the cabin rentals.
We loved the cabin’s interior; it had everything we needed, including heating, wi-fi, air conditioning, and flat-screen TV. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, which is basically at our front door. Check-in was quick and easy, and we loved every minute of our stay.
This romantic cabin is our first pick because of its amazing location and luxury amenities. Here are three reasons you’ll love staying here:
- Location: The cabins are well-spaced apart for privacy and close to hiking trails, organized tours, and several national parks like Zion and Bryce.
- Nearby activities: The cabin is just minutes from great parks for those who love bird watching, hiking, or watching wildlife.
- Amenities: This magical place has an incredibly clean hot tub, swimming pool, outdoor garden, mountain views, and delicious farm breakfast to enjoy during your stay.
We loved this cottage and thought it had the perfect location for those looking to explore. The only fault we could find is that the wi-fi was weak and we couldn’t use it much. I did not mind.
- Soak in the outdoor hot tub after a day of exploring.
- Enjoy your morning coffee from the porch while soaking up the scenic views.
- Explore biking and hiking trails at a nearby national park.
- Spend the day soaking up the sun next to the swimming pool.
- Indulge in the high-end fresh breakfast provided each morning.
- The Wi-Fi is weak, and the smart TV doesn’t work because of it.
Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins, Mount Carmel – Updated 2023 Prices (booking.com)
The Streamside Cabin (Conde Nast Sundance Resort) – The Best Outdoor Adventures Cabin near Utah Lake and Salt Lake City
Source: Vrbo.com, Streamside 2 bd Cabin w/ hot tub at Sundance
We loved staying at this cozy log cabin directly on the North Provo River. The two bedroom, one bath sleeps up to five guests and has a spacous master bedroom with a king-sized bed. We loved the large front balcony, private park around the cabin, private hot tub, cozy fireplace, smart TV, and outdoor fire pit. Our stay was quiet and peaceful, and the host was friendly. The per-night price is also better than most in the area.
Sundance was an ideal location for outdoor activities, and we tried out a zip line swing, horseback riding, mountain biking, and fly fishing. There are also great music venues and an outdoor theater within walking distance. We will visit in the winter to check out all the great ski resorts in the area and do some snowboarding and ice skating.
This log cabin is a wonderful destination for exploring nearby destinations or enjoying the quiet surroundings. Here is the reason you’ll want to book this property for your next vacation:
- Comfortable cabin: The interior is spacous, and the exterior is private with great additions like the hot tub and fire pit.
- Amenities: The cabin has all the modern appliances needed, including a fully equipped kitchen, spacous bathroom, comfortable beds, and spacous outdoor seating area.
- Outdoor activities: Being so close to Sundance Resort, Mount Timpanogos Trails, and Deer Creek State Park, the cabin offers all kinds of outdoor activities for the summer and winter.
We loved every minute of our stay, and this is a lovely cabin. However, getting to the parking area can be complicated and hard in the snow, so keep this in mind.
- Spend the day hiking, horseback riding, or fly fishing, all within walking distance from the cabin.
- Soak in the private hot tub after a day out.
- Light up the fire pit and roast marshmallows and hot dogs.
- Enjoy your morning coffee on the large balcony listening to the trees and North Provo River.
- Take a day trip to Salt lake city and explore fun coffee shops and restaurants.
- Parking is limited and may be hard to reach in the winter.
Streamside 2 bd Cabin w/ hot tub at Sundance. – Sundance (vrbo.com)
Serene Tiny House in the Aspens – The Cozy Cabin minutes away from Park City
Source: Vrbo.com, Serene A-Frame Tiny Home in the Aspens w/Hot Tub, Outdoor Shower
My boyfriend and I loved this Park City, off-grid living cabin with amazing amenities and beautiful secluded surroundings. The one-bedroom, the one-bath cabin can sleep up to four guests but is ideal for couples. The main floor has a spacous modern kitchen and comfortable living area with a classic wood-burning stove and dining area. The bathroom has a beautiful soaker tub. Upstairs is a beautiful sleeping loft on the roof.
We loved the mountain views and outdoor space. We spotted squirrels, foxes, moose, bats, owls, and deer. Most of our time was spent in the outdoor space, with great amenities like a gas grill, outside shower, picnic table, hot tub, hammock, and a fun propane outdoor fire pit. We also visited nearby Utah Olympic Park.
This place is one of the best log cabin rentals in the state, with a beautiful and secluded location. Here are the reasons you’ll want to stay here:
- Calm surroundings: The cabin is tucked away in the mountain and surrounded by a lush forest giving it privacy and quiet.
- Simple outdoor living: The off-grid cabin has all the modern comforts without overdoing it. The outdoor space is relaxing with wild animals, a fire pit, and a hot tub.
- Great amenities: The cabin’s interior has high-quality and modern appliances, a full kitchen, a comfortable seating area, wood burning stove, and a soaker tub in the bathroom.
My boyfriend and I loved staying at this secluded, cozy cabin. It’s hard to find fault with it. There is no air conditioning, which was not a big issue during our stay.
- Light up the gas grill for an amazing outdoor meal.
- Explore the surroundings for amazing wildlife.
- Soak in the spacous private outdoor hot tub.
- Gather around the outdoor fire pit for star gazing or roasting marshmallows.
- Enjoy soaking in the soaker tub with a good book.
- The cabin doesn’t have air conditioning, but it’s not an issue most of the time because it is in the mountain.
Serene A-Frame Tiny Home in the Aspens w/Hot Tub, North Snyderville Basin (vrbo.com)
The Duck Creek Village Cabin – The Luxurious Spa Cabin Located Between Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, and Brian Head
Source: Airbnb.com, Luxurious Spa Cabin at Duck Creek Village
This luxurious spa cabin rental is incredibly spacous and luxurious with a log cabin interior. It has all the modern amenities like laundry, a fully equipped kitchen, and a cozy wood-burning fireplace. The cabin is also pet friendly, and the dogs have plenty of outdoor space to play.
We loved the outdoor space, secluded in a lush pine forest with incredible scenic views. We took full advantage of the BBQ grills and private hot tub. Most of our time was spent visiting the great outdoor attractions in the area. We visited Navajo Lake, Aspen-Mirror Lake, Brian Head Resort, and Zion National Park. We even took a day trip to Arches National Park, one of my favorite visits in the state.
This rental is an incredible cabin in the great Duck Creek Village. We loved our stay, and here are three reasons you’ll love it too:
- Mountain log cabin interior: The interior of this cabin is made of wood and logs with a warm yet modern feeling. We loved the oversized furniture and windows.
- Great location: Duck Creek is close to amazing nature locations, national parks, and lakes like Navajo Lake and Aspen-Mirror Lake.
- Beautiful surroundings: The outdoor space is secluded with plenty of privacy and surrounded by a lush forest for exploring.
We had such a great and comfortable stay here that finding a fault is hard. However, we preferred a check-in time earlier since 5 p.m. is late. Also, the price per night is high if only two people visit because the cabin sleeps up to 16 guests.
- Light up the outdoor grill and enjoy a secluded, forest-surrounded meal outside.
- Relay in the hot tub after a day of exploring.
- Enjoy reading your book next to the wood fire stove.
- Take a day trip to the beautiful Arches National Park.
- The check-in time is late, so you can’t enjoy the first day.
Luxurious Spa Cabin – Cabins for Rent in Duck Creek Village, Utah, United States – Airbnb
Boulder Ridge Cabin (Stewart Mountain Lodging) – The Whole Family Cabin with Hot Tub, Theatre, Sauna, Pool Table, and Stunning views
Source: Airbnb.com, Boulder Ridge- Spacious Open Plan, Hot Tub, Theatre, Sauna, Pool Table
This place is not a small cabin but a spacous and luxurious vacation rental perfect for a quiet getaway for the whole family, small wedding parties, or girls’ vacations. My boyfriend and I loved staying at this main luxury house and felt pampered every minute. The interior is luxurious, with quality furniture, a stone fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a game room with a full-sized pool table, a personal theater, a jetted tub, and a private sauna.
The outdoors has a large private yard with great space, a hot tub, an outdoor fireplace, a seating area, a zip line swing, and nearby biking and hiking trails at Aspen Grove. It’s also an ideal location if you want to visit Utah Lake or Salt Lake City.
We had an amazing stay at this romantic and peaceful rental. Here are the reasons you should book it right now:
- Luxury amenities: The cabin is like a hotel with a private sauna, hot tub, movie theater, game room, and amazing outdoor space.
- Location: Boulder Ridge is close to multiple trailheads in Aspen Grove and is perfect for day trips to Utah Lake and Salt Lake City.
- Outdoor activities are endless, like biking, hiking, bird watching, and exploring the outdoors, all near the cabin. Enjoy all the watersports available at Utah Lake.
We loved our time in this spacous luxury rental. However, it is better suited for larger groups and families due to the space and price. Getting to the cabin can be difficult due to the road.
- Relax in the hot tub and private spa.
- Enjoy a movie night in the personal theater.
- Enjoy an outdoor fireplace under the stars in the private yard.
- Take a day trip to Salt Lake City.
- This rental is a large property and quite expensive for only two people.
Boulder Ridge- Spacious Open Plan, Hot Tub, Theatre Room, Sauna, Pool Table – Utah- Airbnb
Wrapping up: romantic cabins in Utah with hot tubs
Utah is a state for adventure lovers with magnificent forests, towering mountains, deserts, and the breathtaking Grand Canyon. That’s why many beautiful and romantic cabin offers to exist, perfect for couples, nature lovers, and honeymooners.
My boyfriend and I had an amazing time exploring all the beautiful romantic, cozy cabins in the state in some of the best locations and with modern and luxury amenities.
We carefully picked each cabin on this list based on our personal experience, so we guarantee you will love every one of them.
No need to second guess yourself; book your favorite cabin right away!
What romantic Utah cabins are pet friendly?
The best pet-friendly Utah cabin is the Duck Creek Village Cabin, a luxurious spa cabin between Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, and Brian Head. The cabin has all the modern amenities like laundry, a fully equipped kitchen, a cozy wood-burning fireplace, and a private hot tub. The spacous outdoor area is perfect for pets to run around.
What’s the best Grand Canyon cabin rental for couples?
The Cottage at Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is the best luxury getaway near the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. They also provide a fresh and delicious complimentary breakfast each morning. Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon National Park are nearby.
What cabin features do romantic cabins in Utah have?
Most Utah cabins have a spacous living area, a fully equipped kitchen, an indoor bathroom, and a separate bedroom. They also have an outdoor yard, deck, or balcony, usually with a grill, fire pit, and hot tub. Some luxury cabins include swimming pool access, outdoor showers, and stunning views.
Last Updated on May 17, 2023 by Brian